Sunday 13 March 2011

Springing Forward

Morning! 
Today is a gloomy day in Toronto, but it is also the first day that we all change our clocks FORWARD!
This is good news to me, because it means LONGER DAYS and SPRING! So thrilled!
I can feel that this spring/summer is going to be a good one. I will finally be done University and ready for a summer of adventure (still don't know what i'm doing 100% haha)
Started my morning with the usual, a BUCKET of green tea:



Note: My Buddah's cheek is shiney, because he is bushing (camera shy...)
STASH GREEN+BLACK TEA: Solution for coffee-less mornings (which are almost always occurring). I am an official tea ADDICT. For real. Ask anyone.
Heading out the pump some iron at the gym, and train for my upcoming 5k Diabetes race!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment