Tuesday 24 May 2011

Colorful Eats

Variety is the spice of life!

During my move last month, my mom took me out for lunch at GINGER restaurant which is beyond delicious. We both ordered soups, along with these colorful rolls consisting of a load of veggies, and poached salmon. We gobbled them up in less than 5 minutes! They came with a lovely peanut dipping sauce as well.
I want to buy these more often! ... Or just make them myself ;)

After I moved in, my brother Matt made me a gorgeous bean salad with chopped onion, peppers, cucumber and cilantro (which I used to DESPISE, but have found a new place in my heart for). He also made a dressing of balsamic to add onto it, but left it on the side for me to use at my own discretion.
Fresh, whole foods are not only low in calories, but they provide optimal vitamins and minerals that your body requires...and...they taste delicious too!

Off to the gym now, I hope this rainy weather passes! Enjoy your day, wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment