Saturday 23 April 2011

18 Degrees and Sunny!

At LAST! It's nice out! Before I head off to spin, I wanted to share the bar I just bought...that tastes like SNICKERS!
Exterior

Interior
If you are looking for a protein bar that doesn't taste like chalk, this bar is your new BFF! SO GOOD!

Hope everyone has a great Easter Weekend (if you celebrate!) If not, have a wonderful weekend otherwise! I am going to be studying all weekend, and going for dinner at my dad's house tomorrow night with my brothers.

Happy Saturday! I am off to teach my 12pm spin class, this time I learned how to use the fans! No "hot spin class' anymore *fewf*!

TA TA FOR NOW! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. me and my mama are OBSESSED! i like the plain one too but sometimes the peanut is exactly what i need. its got such a great flavour that isnt overly sweet either. i wish they sold the other flavours here (we just have chocolate and peanut) im dying to try the mint one, have u had it?

    xoxo <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I haven't! It sounds really good though... I will keep my eye open for it, and if I find it, I will send it your way ;)

    ReplyDelete